Would you like to be part of an exciting team, where the possibilities are endless? Our client is based in Southampton and due their success they are looking to add to the team.
We have two great roles, one focusing on Private medical Insurance and the other Business Protection.
- Your working day will be spent on the telephone or out in the field talking to and meeting potential customers about the Private Medical Insurance/Business Protection options open to them.
- Building your own portfolio of clients and direct customers, offering them a full consultative service.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within the targeted businesses and understand their needs.
- Working to sales target and KPI's
- Market knowledge is key, you must have a strong understanding of the product suite, market position and products from brand competitors to assist in the sales process.
- Ability to match customer concerns and requirements and provide effective solutions
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- High level of sales/customer services experience essential
- Healthcare/Business Protection background is essential
- Cold/warm leads calling experience essential
- Proven experience working to targets and KPIs
- KYC and TCF have to be at the heart of everything you do
- Experience working in an FCA regulated environment
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate consistent achievement of individual sales targets
- Ability to present to clients using a number of different formats, including formal sales/employee presentations
- Competent in the use of Outlook and Excel
- Good team player and strong communicator
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Full clean driving licence required
- The core hours of this role will be 9-5 but flexibility outside these hours will be required.
- Occasional overnight stays/travel may be required.
- It may be necessary to hold face to face client meetings and attend industry functions and seminars.
This is a full time role offering a salary of £25,000-£35,000+OTE (dependant on skills and experience). Benefits include holiday, pension, company phone and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.