The Trust provides Mental Health, Learning Disability, community and rehabilitation services with commissioners across Doncaster, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, Rotherham and Manchester.
The post holder will work as part of the Business Support unit, working closely with the Head of Business Support and Head of Financial Management in co-ordinating and developing the Trust's processes with regard to service agreements. The post will lead on a range of contracts and SLAs for the Trust which will involve taking significant lead responsibility in negotiations and partnership working with health and social care organisations.
- To manage the Trust's processes with regard to legally binding contracts, Service Agreements and Partnership Arrangements.
- To co-ordinate the contract negotiation process with commissioners.
- Lead the development and management of the designated Trusts main commissioner contracts.
- To promote effective dialogue between the local health and social care community and it's partners.
- To assist the Head of Business Support and Head of Financial Management to work in partnership with health and social care organisations to ensure that commissioners Service Development Implementation Plans (SDIPs) and workplans are delivered.
- To assist in the management and professional support to the contracts department.
Please contact Debbie Harris on 0121 633 6690 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.