On behalf of our prestigious client based in Yeovil, we are recruiting for a Support Contracts Controller to act as an interface between the Material Planning Team and the Bids Team. The main purpose of the role will be to address ad hoc technical queries and collate information as tasked for Requests for Proposals.
Key duties will include:
- Develop, validate, authorise and issue Requests for Proposals as tasked in accordance with Customer invitations to tender and prime contract requirements
- Prepare commercial correspondence and documentation as required
- Understand the bid requirements to ensure any bid and subsequent vendor engagement / contract fits the day to day support methodology within Material Services
- Be actively involved as a major stakeholder in Bid / Contract processes, using experience and influencing skills to ensure generic processes support the contract working methodology of Material Services
- Act as a focal point for both the technical and commercial assessment of vendor support proposals
- Chair / attend meetings in support of the bid process
- Address ad hoc technical requests and ensure that supplier documents are updated and maintained
The ideal candidate will have General project management skills and ability to work unsupervised. Will be proficient in Microsoft applications including the ability to analyse and present relevant data and information for internal and external use. Be a team worker who is customer focused with good communication skills (relationship management, internal customer and suppliers).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.