6 month contract - day rate - Java Software Engineer - Teddington/Tamworth/Bury
Skilled Java Software Engineer required on a day rate contractor basis for a growing organisation with a portfolio of interactive and service provisioning applications.
This is a key role for both the support and development of these capabilities. Harnessing the power of the relevant technologies to improve communication and service across both internal and external customers. We would like you to bring your talent and a key set of skills to the Digital Development table.
If the following is a tick, tick, tick, tick scenario then we would love to hear from you..
- Expert knowledge of the following technical skills and best practise code approaches.
- Expert experience of developing within a Java EE environment.
- MVC Frameworks - e.g. Spring
- Database - e.g. MySQL, Oracle etc
- Web Services and related technologies.
- ESB usage - e.g. Mule ESB
- Excellent understanding of testing approaches and continuous integration practises.
- Experience of delivery in Agile delivery environments.
- Fault finding / diagnosis / Issue resolution
The usual 'team player'... 'strong communication skills'.. etc is also a must for this 6 month contract.
We really believe this is a key role for our organisation and if you love the sound of this opportunity we would be keen for you to get in touch with our recruitment partners at Meridian IT & New Technology.
Alex Murrell & Kim Saxby - 01993 226878
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.