I am looking for a Sales Coordinator to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment for a rapidly growing organisation in Exeter!
Are you an excellent communicator with previous sales admin experience?
Can you deliver excellent customer services to a diverse design and construction industry
- Liaising with new and existing clients to proactively follow up sales enquiries.
- Receive telephone calls from clients, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Processing orders via telephone, fax and e-mail onto a customised computer system.
- Responding to and solving customer problems and queries.
- Liaising with warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution. Administration of correspondence generated from pro-formas / invoices and distribution documentation.
- Working with the team to achieve various other tasks as required.
- Working closely with architects, designers and property developers.
- These are the main functions of the job but employees may be required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a confident, pleasant telephone manner.
- Be a team player.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Have proven customer service skills whether gained "face to face" or in an office environment.
- Be enthusiastic with a desire to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures; also being able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be educated to a good standard. Basic mathematical ability essential.
- Be able to distinguish colour ranges and ideally, have an eye for design. Benefits:
A competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition, there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.