Meridian are working with a leading Facilities Management company who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Contract Manager to work with a blue chip client in Southampton. This is a permanent vacancy and an excellent opportunity to work on a prestigious contract.
Our client believes that constant innovation is key to long term success. Within the role you will be responsible for improving both operational and commercial performance through best practice, operational excellence and identifying opportunities for introducing new service lines and product offerings.
- Working on £1.2M contract, responsible for around 15 Engineers, 1 Supervisor, 1 NSR Estimator and 2 contract support
- Responsible for the day to day running of both the hard services, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
- Supervise, plan, and co-ordinate all aspects of System Operations, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance, M&E and Help Desk Calls, and Small Project Works
- Operationally hands on where necessary as well as having full managerial and financial responsibilities
- Maintain customer relations including progress meeting, site visits, and obtaining referrals
- Managing and having accountability for P&L, maintaining agreed profit margins
- Managing a team of soft services professionals and M&E engineers and contract support workers effectively to maximize the performance of the company
- Assist in the preparation of standard operating procedures, emergency and contingency plans
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, regularly reviewing the Health & Safety policy
- Deliver increased turnover and profitability, making sure contracts are won on re-tender and ensuring opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering Facilities Management services within a corporate office environment with demonstrable management experience
- A background in mechanical or electrical maintenance is advantageous
- Proven experience in managing P&L, WiP and Debt
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Strong Health & Safety experience and Qualifications (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Competitive salary (£48-50k depending on experience) with a car allowance and other benefits
- Our client offers organic growth, extensive training, and the successful candidate will be given full support towards continued professional development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation with a proven reputation in their field.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.