My Client, a Castleford based building company, is seeking an experienced Training officer to take on a part time, permanent contract, working 3 days a week. A flexible approach to work is essential as there are no set hours, the ideal candidate will be happy to work weekends & evenings. The job will be a work from home position, therefore the ideal candidate will be self motivated and highly organised. A clean driving licence is essential as the job will require driving around the 34 companies within the PCWY and attending meetings. These meetings will be held to discuss training requirements, maintenance of training registers, handling funding issues & liaising with various people to discuss training needs.
Salary: £20,000 per annum. Expenses can also be claimed for petrol.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a Trainer Officer role
- Experience working in the construction Industry - CITB preferably.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal English
- Flexible approach to work
- IT Literacy
- A keen eye for detail
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.