Well know for their delivery of major schemes, this highly regarded international contractor has now secured two high profile and extremely high value schemes in London. These two projects will provide a technical challenge like no other, as these encompass all areas of the civil engineering spectrum from rail to highway to water. In order ensure the skillful delivery of these projects there is now a serious need to increase their already successful project management team.
Position: Construction Manager
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus.
- Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force.
- Maintain good client relationships at all levels; target
- Maintain the Company's reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring that the internal system is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process, that is from tender handover to final completion.
- Reviewing at the project level, in conjunction with the Information Manager, the effectiveness of the system as a means of achieving quality, safety and environmental objectives.
- Project Management experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
- APMP or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to work in close partnership with clients and end users.
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Extensive experience in large scale project delivery Strategic, operational, technical and management skills.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.