We are currently recruiting for a Mobile PAT Tester and Compliance Engineer to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance company on a number of contracts in the South East. Our client is ideally looking for a candidate based in the Tonbridge area.
My client is looking to pay Circa £18,000 with bonuses paid on additional tests completed over weekly/monthly periods. A company van, fuel card, company benefits and all tools and PAT Testing equipment will be provided.
- Perform the required quantity and quality of Compliance Tests for clients in the safest possible manner
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction and a quality service to the company's clients
- Carry out PAT Testing according to IEE guidelines
- Carry out Fire Extinguisher compliance tests
- Carry out Emergency Lighting Compliance tests
- Carry out Fire Alarm Compliance Tests
Skills & Requirements:
- To have effective customer relation skills to deliver high quality service levels to clients
- Excellent communication with internal senior management
- Work on your own or within a team
- Day to day management of client's testing requirements
- Health & Safety paperwork
- C&G 2377 or equivalent Experience in on site PAT Testing
- Knowledge of latest In-service Inspection & Testing guidelines
You will have a "can-do" attitude to everyday challenges and a disciplined and methodical approach to work. This is an ideal opportunity for a hard working, motivated Engineer. If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.