We are currently recruiting for a number of Mobile PAT Testers to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance company on a number of contracts in Gloucestershire and Bristol Avon area.
Our client is looking to pay circa £18,000 with bonuses paid on additional tests completed over weekly/monthly periods. A company van, fuel card, company benefits and all tools and PAT Testing equipment will be provided. Although experience is not essential, you will need to be IT literate and ideally have worked in a maintenance biased industry.
Perform the required quantity and quality of Compliance Tests for clients in the safest possible manner and provide high levels of customer satisfaction and a quality service to the company's clients.
- Carry out PAT Testing according to IEE guidelines
- Carry out Fire Extinguisher compliance tests
- Carry out Emergency Lighting Compliance tests
- Carry out Fire Alarm Compliance Tests
- Have effective customer relation skills to deliver high quality service levels to clients
- Effective communication with internal senior management
- Work on your own or within a team
- Day to day management of client's testing requirements
- Health & Safety paperwork
- C&G 2377 or equivalent
- Experience in on-site PAT Testing
- Knowledge of latest In-service Inspection & Testing guidelines
- Hard working
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- A "can-do" attitude to everyday challenges
- Disciplined and methodical approach to work
- Clean Driving License
If you have the relevant Skills and Experience, please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.