A fantastic Opportunity has arisen with our client's in the Yeovil area.
- Complete internal audits and tasks to meet the requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Carry out accident investigations & RIDDOR reporting
- Assist with data entry onto RIVO Safeguard
- Compile monthly utility stats
- Conduct Health, safety and environmental site inductions
- Assist with risk assessments and production of Safe systems of work
- Arrange applicable internal training courses & OH referrals
- Process flow and Operating Instruction writing
- Attend relevant meetings and take minutes
- Assist with external audits and customer complaint investigation
- Complete contractor vetting
Specific in-house training will be given in regards to the above but experience is preferred.
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment.
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Have good interpersonal and motivational skills
- Demonstrate good communication skills between team and management.
- The willingness to complete training courses required for job development.
- Must have a full driving licence and the ability to travel locally to other sites.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.