Based in our Bristol Office
Up to £19,000
Meridian Business support are now looking for an experienced HR/Compliance Administrator to join our Bristol office .Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will responsible for supporting the busy recruitment team in administration duties, coordination of documentation for all new starters, and providing excellent customer service in branch . You will be supporting the Clinical Health team with:-
- Temporary worker contract compliance
- Right to work documentation
- General Recruitment and Compliance administration
- Branch compliance and adherence to contracts
- Working in conjunction with the Compliance department to follow up on internal audit reports
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR / Administration position is highly advantageous
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, and Time Management skills essential
What you'll get in return:
Our success is due to our great people and we like to reward and incentivise our staff in an innovotive way. We pay a competitive basic salary and offer a generous uncapped commission scheme, offer car allowance and a host of other flexible benefits:-We offer a holiday purchase scheme for those extra days you may need, red letter days, bike to work scheme, child care vouchers , season ticket travel loans, discounted online shopping, additional day off on your birthday and various sales incentives throughout the year. We have an annual awards party where all Meridian Employees are invited to stay overnight in a 4* hotel to celebrate the successes and join in the fun .Summer barbecue and football tournament .
Interested? Please forward your CV to Lisa Worthington at firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, for more information, please contact Lisa on 0161 929 3812.