We are recruiting for an experienced Internal Compliance Administrator to join our busy Manchester team. We are a specialist recruitment branch for the health sector, recruiting staff for NHS Hospitals and Private Health Care establishments.
The role will involve candidate management from resourcing candidates, Interviewing candidates to placing candidates out to work. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, results driven and pro-active.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- CV searching;Pre-Screening
- Interviewing; Referencing
- DBS Applications
- Right to Work Checks
- Occupational Health Assessment Applications
- An aptitude for working in a fast paced and growing business
- Able to respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment, managing change effectively
- Highly organised and proficient in managing a multitude of tasks, quick minded and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills and good time management skills
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
In reward you would be engaging on a career with a company offering benefits including a competitive basic salary, 27 days holiday plus extra day off on your birthday, pension, ongoing training and development and access to over 25 benefits such as red letter days, bike to work schemes, child care vouchers, retail discounts and many more.
To Apply; Please submit your CV to Helena Rigby-Todd on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.