Compliance Administrator - South Manchester
Meridian Business support are looking for an experienced Compliance Administrator to join our Built Environment division based out of our Head office in South Manchester (near the Airport). It is an opportunity to join one of Meridians most successful divisions and become part of a a busy, successful recruitment team.
You will be responsible for :
- Temporary worker contract compliance
- Right to work documentation
- General Recruitment and Compliance administration
- Administration of contracts
- Working in conjunction with the Compliance department to prepare and follow up on internal audit reports
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will responsible for supporting the teams in all administration duties, coordination of documentation for all new starters, and providing excellent customer service in branch.
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR / Administration position is highly advantageous
- Previous experience within a recruitment organisation is desirable
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, and Time Management skills essential
What you'll get in return:
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits including 20 days hols rising to 25 plus extra day off on your birthday, annual awards party, summer barbecue & football tournament,red letter days & discounts off high street retail to name a few.
- Excellent career opportunities and ongoing training and development
Interested? Please forward your CV to Laura Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, for more information, please contact Laura on 0161 929 3855.