Meridian health are currently recruiting an Compliance administrator to assist in the Cheltenham town centre based office.
We are looking for someone to work well within our team, proving professional and proactive recruitment administration. You will need to ensure that all matters are dealt with in a confidential, professional and efficient manner.
Duties will include
- supporting the consultants within the branch
- provide high level of customer service
- first point of contact for all roles that have been advertised
- send, received and record application
- ensure that reference are obtained for all candidates
- assistant in the delivery of effective service in relation to pre screening ,testing, assessing and registering candidates
- undertake both electronic and paper filing, photocopying
- support interviewers throughout the registration process
- possess good communication skills both verbal and written
- be able to work effectively under pressure
- have good organisation and administrative skills
- good experience of working in customer service environment
- resourceful and self motivated
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.