Compliance Administrator - Birmingham
Due to increased business we are now looking for an experienced Compliance Administrator to join our Birmingham team supporting the Health (clinical & non-clinical) branch with:-
- Temporary worker contract compliance
- Right to work documentation
- General Recruitment and Compliance administration
- Branch compliance and adherence to contracts
- Working in conjunction with the Compliance department to follow up on internal audit reports
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will responsible for supporting the busy recruitment team in administration duties, coordination of documentation for all new starters, and providing excellent customer service in branch.
- Previous experience of working in a busy Recruitment Administrator position is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills essential
What you'll get in return:
- You will be joining one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Rewarded with an excellent starting package, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Excellent career opportunities
Interested? Please forward your CV to Debbie Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, for more information, please contact Debbie Harris 0121 633 6690.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.