A company ethos of "putting people at the heart of amazing engineering" is underpinned by a set of values and behaviours that are central to who they are, what they do and why they do it. They strive for excellence with everything they do, it is essential for them that all employees live by the values and behaviours of the company.
You will need to take ownership of all customer complaints and exceed customer expectations by investigating facts thoroughly in a fair and consistent manner, whilst showing empathy.
- Responsible for arriving at a suitable outcome with the customer to resolve complex queries and manage through to completion
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Identity ways for the company to improve business efficiency and customer satisfaction through collated feedback
- Ensure we deliver fair customer outcomes promptly and consistently within a regulated environment
- Manage a pipeline of complaints, working as part of a team, take ownership of the complete process from end to end: using your problem- solving and customer care skills to resolve issues.
- Ensure close link with all managers
- Strong customer service skills
- Complaint handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
£20,000-£24,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.