On behalf of a large organisation, based on the outskirts of Cheltenham, we are seeking a pro-active and detail-orientated Administrator to fulfill a three-month, temporary contract as a Complaints Administrator. The ideal candidate will have accurate data entry skills and enjoy problem solving.
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week across Monday to Friday.
- Liaising with clients and other areas of the business with the aim of finding a quick solution to a complaint
- Vet, log and acknowledge complaints within strict timescales
- Data gathering information to support the decision making process
- Chasing outstanding requirements to ensure complaint aging remains at the minimum
- Ensure requests are processed in line with procedures and regulatory requirements
- To build, maintain and enhance the team's competence in order to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- To accurately apply knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes and procedures when dealing with customer complaints or answering questions within the team
- To promote the provision of a first class experience for customers and to share knowledge and expertise with other team members
- To contribute to and support the creation of a positive team culture
- To challenge the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the customer experience
- To regularly evaluate actions taken to ensure success is measured, to build on success or to alter approach, if required
- Good standard of education, including GCSE Maths & English at C grade or above
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good IT skills, including accurate data entry skills
- Keen to learn
- High levels of attention to detail
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.