Meridian Business Support is currently looking for individuals who are confident, friendly and who have excellent attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious company situated in the Cheltenham area.
You will have:
- Strong customer service experience and be able to confidently engage with customers, overcoming objections
- Complaint handling and/or financial services experience would be an advantage
- Ability to interpret data and process high volumes of information
- Be highly proficient in the use of IT systems and Microsoft Office packages
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment whilst multi-tasking to ensure you prioritise and manage your own work load
- Excellent communication skills and articulate - verbally and written
- Investigate and resolve mis-selling complaints
- Process Financial Ombudsman cases in line with procedures and regulatory requirements
- Process customer and adviser appeals appropriately
- Look for and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type
- Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- You will have full ownership of your own case load investigating customer complaints.
- Delivering a first-class customer service and you will accurately review the file, investigate the case and agree a fair outcome.
- You will then ensure that you articulate your decision to the customer, effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing.
Training and development are compulsory. This will motivate you to perform at your pinnacle. This will result in you recognizing your achievements and this will get rewarded appropriately.
- 23 day's holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days)
- You will receive and a company pension scheme along with life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Share ownership plan
- Additional private healthcare insurance
- Holiday buy/sell and much more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
This role is a Temp-Perm role, Full-time hours. Monday- Friday, 9:00am - 17:00pm.
It would be beneficial if you have experience of the following: Customer Service, Complaints Handling, Case Management, Case Handler, Packaged Bank Accounts, PPI, Investment, Financial Services, graduate
If you think that you will be suitable for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office to speak to Meagan on 01242 246022.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.