Are you incredibly customer focused, available relatively immediately and looking for an excellent long term opportunity with a well-established Financial Services company?
If so, we are looking for a Complaint Handler in Cheltenham. The ideal candidate will have Customer Services experience, ideally utilised within a Finance related company.
The role is for an initial 3 month period, but we team usually takes around 12 months to fully train, therefore it is highly likely that the role will be long-term. Please therefore note that only long-term candidates should apply.
The role will hold the following objectives and tasks:
- Liaise with clients and other areas of the business with the aim of finding a quick solution to a complaint
- To build, maintain and enhance the team's competence in order to improve delivery of the customer experience and to ensure we treat customers fairly
- To accurately apply knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes and procedures when dealing with customer complaints or answering questions within the team
- To promote the provision of a first class experience for customers and to share knowledge and expertise with other team members
- To contribute to and support the creation of a positive team culture
- To challenge the activities inside and outside the team in order to improve the customer experience
- To regularly evaluate actions taken to ensure success is measured, to build on success or to alter approach, if required
Experience & Skills (desirable):
- Experience in financial services organisations or customer service environment
- Complaint handling experience
- CF1, FA1 & 2 or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of financial products & services
- Knowledge of procedures & technical standards
- Significant knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA principles and FOS ethos in particular
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills & strong decision making skills
Essential Personal Attributes needed:
- Passionate about delivery of customer service and the need to treat customers fairly
- Ability to work in a team/team player
- Appropriate balance of people & technical skills
- Ability to cope with varying workloads and pressures
Please apply today if you are interested as we are looking to hold interviews very soon!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.