A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Salisbury (Contract position 3-6 Months).
Define, develop and implement the strategic reward plan, policies and practices to closely support and advance the business objectives and employee aspirations.
- Design, develop and implement a reward strategy and framework that supports a high-performance culture and is aligned with both the market and our business strategic goals and values
- Review, design and implement pay structures and pay progression arrangements that ensure that the values, behaviours, performances and attitudes that the business needs to be successful are rewarded and recognised, in keeping with a high-performance culture
- Develop a pay policy that's competitive with the external labour market in order to recruit and retain key personnel needed to achieve business success
- Review and develop the Flexible Benefits programme with a range of benefits that underpin the company values and desired behaviours
- Design and deliver reliable and accurate data analysis for financial modelling as well as participating in salary survey requirements and industry/regional salary bench-marking
- Provide reward and benefits advice to colleagues and senior management as required and undertake analysis and investigation of any related issues/ problems
- Regularly audit the pay and benefits policies to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Define and oversee communication strategies to promote the range of benefits and improving employee engagement
- Develop, manage and administer incentive/bonus plans, engaging with key stakeholders to ensure smooth operation with appropriate regulatory compliance and governance control. Drive process improvement to ensure robust administration including documentation, governance, communication etc.
- Manage and regularly review/refine the job levelling programme and ensure job description library is accurate and complete
- Establish and manage a Remuneration Committee with clear terms of reference and fully aligned with business performance
This is a full time contract role (3- 6 months) offering a very competitive salary and great benefits. Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.