Are you a diligent and customer-focused Administrator, who has excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with a wide variety of people at all levels? We are currently seeking a Commercial Support Administrator to join a highly regarded, Global employer at their Cheltenham site.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing, forward-thinking business who still retain traditional values and offer their employees a great working environment, supportive and collaborative internal culture, training & support, competititive remuneration packages and good opportunities for progression.
This role is suited to candidates with experience in some or all of the following:
- Stock Administration
- Order Processing
- Purchasing Administration/Support
- Sales Administration
- Customer Support
- Detailed, process-driven Administration
- Shipping/Dispatch Administration
You will require a keen eye for detail, high levels of organisation and excellent communication skills. In addition, you will have good IT skills and experience of accurate data entry.
You will be able to prioritise your workload and maintain high levels of accuracy in a busy and demanding environment.
To process contract and project orders, including the purchasing of products required for these
- To provide support for remote stocks, including service engineers and consignment stock (stock take, organising replenishment & returns and identifying discrepancies and correcting)
- To expedite orders dealing with the priority requests as required
- To liaise with planners/suppliers to improve lead times in accordance with customer expectations
- To communicate with customers, managing their expectations
- To organise couriers/shipping as required
- Check with shipping/courier firm that deliveries are going to arrive as scheduled
- To liaise with Technical Support to establish alternative products, when lead times are not in line with customer requirements
- To collate and feed back customer-focused measures
There is a competitive remuneration package on offer for this role, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.