Our client is currently seeking a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to undertake the planned and reactive maintenance at various client premises, predominately to hotel, retail and leisure sectors .
The key responsibilities for the Commercial Gas Engineer will include:
- Undertake the Planned Maintenance of Combustion Appliances
- Ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures
- Undertake tasks in accordance with our Clients Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol as detailed in the Manual
- Achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations
- Being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises, when carrying out PPM activities
- Conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems.
- Ensure that all communication channels are utilised in order to keep both the client and the Company informed of relevant information.
- Recognise the importance of energy management and operate the appliances to benefit the long term interest of the customer.
- This is a mobile role covering Leeds and North Yorkshire
It is essential that you have the following:
- A valid commercial and ideally domestic gas qualifications COCN1,CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A
- A full, clean driving licence
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.