Mobile Gas Safe Registered Commercial Heating Engineer
Our client has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer. Working with a diverse range of prestigious clients, this role will involve travelling to client sites predominantly throughout Central London and within the M25. You will be dealing with all types of clients on a daily basis, so a high degree of customer facing skills will be required.
As a Mobile Service Engineer you should also be an excellent communicator with the knowledge and ability to fault find and diagnose on commercial gas and associated plant systems, and importantly report effectively, verbally and via electronic means.
A strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to work in a team, plus a willingness to take on additional responsibility will also be required. To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar mobile commercial gas engineering role.
- MUST be familiar with, and able to troubleshoot and fault find on a variety of manufactures boilers.
- Current Commercial ACS qualifications. (Minimum of 1 year remaining to re-sit).
- Fantastic communication skills and excellent reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional HTG and HWS distribution systems to include basic control system understanding.
- Full current driving licence
- Whilst not essential for this immediate role, candidates with COM-CAT and OFTEC would be desirable.
Domestic ACS qualifications, OFTEC and Commercial Catering qualifications are all an advantage but not essential for the role - the more multi-skilled the better!
In return, you will receive a starting salary of £34,000-£36,000 Plus Call-out Rota Payments, Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, PDA, Uniform, and 25 days holiday.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Gas Engineer to join a growing company. If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.