Our client is currently seeking a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to undertake the planned and reactive maintenance at various client premises, predominately to public sector properties. This is a mobile role covering Lancashire and West Yorkshire
- Planned Maintenance of Combustion Appliances, ensuring compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures
- Undertake tasks in accordance with Clients Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with Health & Safety
- Respond effectively and promptly to emergency situations, diagnose faults and initiate action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises, when carrying out PPM activities
- Manage the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner, minimising difficulties with building environmental systems
- Ensure all communication channels are utilised, keeping both the Client and the Company informed of relevant information
- Recognise the importance of energy management and operate the appliances to benefit the long term interest of the customer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications - COCN1,CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
- Previous experience in a maintenance environment
- Full, clean driving licence
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply for this role as our client is keen to recruit for this role as soon as possible.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.