Are you an experienced CNC Programmer and 5 Axis Machinist?
A well-renowned precision engineering company that manufactures high quality products for many industries including aerospace, automotive, medical, scientific and motorsport is looking for you!!
The key duties are as follows:
- Off-line programming using Delcam's FeatureCAM software
- Operation of Bridgeport VMC's using Heidenhain controls
- Operations of DMG Ecoline 50 5 Axis machining centre
- In-process product inspection
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role, be able to work under pressure in order to meet customer deadlines and have the following key skills:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of engineering practices including significant hands on experience of CNC and manual milling
- Experience in off-line programming preferably using Delcam's FeatureCAM software.
- Experience of operating 5 Axis machine centres preferably using Heidenhain controls
- Experience in a one-off/small volume production environment
- Product Inspection experience
If you have the required skills and engineering background, please call Karen for more details as soon as possible on 01993 709977
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.