We are currently recruiting experienced CNC Press Brake Operator for a Stoke-on-Trent based Sheet Metal Manufacturing company. These positions pay £8.36. 39 hours per week and after this time and a half will be paid
The roles will lead to full time employment for suitable candidates. Please find details below.
- To perform all tasks as designated by the Team Leader.
- Set up and operate promecams.
- Select tools.
- Check drawing and issue numbers are correct on all documents.
- Inspect own work and identify faults.
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Ensure accuracy of and maintenance of own tools and equipment, replacing when necessary.
- Ensure completed work is inspected and signed off on the relevant route card as appropriate and quantities are correct.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are maintained and the appropriate safety equipment/clothing worn.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment. (e.g. removing pallets and spares on completion of job)
- Strict confidentiality on all matters regarding work undertaken.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by management.
- Make sure all production targets are met, in correct timescales.
- Tooling is returned after use.
- Pass all appropriate information to other team members.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.