A forward thinking UK mechanical manufacturer of quality products seeks an experienced CNC Operator AND a Production Assembly Operator to join their expanding business based in a beautiful village in the heart of the Somerset countryside.
- Operate a CNC machine and / or assemble products on the production line.
- Actively check all components for good quality
- Regularly undertake multi-skilling training
- Actively participate in team or project based activities where required
- Maintain consistent 5S (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardise and Stick) and housekeeping standards within the manufacturing areas
Preferred Skills: An appropriate level of education.
- CNC experience or production assembly experience
- Ideally an ability to read Technical Drawings
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability after training to work satisfactorily with minimum supervision
- Ability after training to follow work instruction drawingsPersonal Attributes:Ability to use initiative where required
- Associated Benefits: Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.