Clinical Support Lead
At Meridian Health we are recruiting for a Clinical Support Lead, this is an exciting opportunity. As a Clinical Support Lead you will be working on behalf of Department of Working & Pensions (DWP).
You will be providing clinical support a panel of heath professional performing Personal Independent Payment (PIP).
For this role you need to be highly motivated and confident individual. The Clinical Support Lead will provide clinical support and management of the non-directly and directly employed PIP Assessors as per region where applicable, to ensure the health professionals provide consistent well-structured and accurate reports to comply with all aspects of the assessment standards.
- RGN (Level1) / Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Paramedic qualified
- Minimum of two years' post-registration, as confirmed on the relevant professional register with no attached sanctions
- PIP experience
- Up to date clinical knowledge
- Clean CRB record
- Strong observation and communication skills
- Experience of training and managing a team of health professionals
- Ability to compose a professional and grammatically accurate report
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- IT literate
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Planning and organising
- Team worker
- Quality orientated
- Salary - £34,000
- Car Allowance
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Jennifer on 0151 556 2090 or email email@example.com to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.