Rehabilitation Clinical Manager - Bolton
Meridian Health is currently recruiting for a Clinical Manager for our Client is part of a 3d Rehab Team.
It's the Clinical Managers job to provide clinical support and guidance to the company. This role has recently been created that would suit a MSK Clinician, who is looking to come out of hands on role and go into an office based role.
- Design and Develop clinical pathways and delivery.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and having a presence in any presentations.
- Attendance at the Clinical Governance Working Group.
- Co-ordinate and report on clinical data analytics within 3d.
- Responsible for review of Physiotherapy further treatment requests and implementing in conjunction with the operation a session management process
- Manage clinical registrations.
- Look at ways the business can escalate cases recommending other rehabilitation needs.
Experience and Skills:
- MSK hands on experience
- Audit and Risk Assessments
- Analytical Skills
In return they will offer you a salary between £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.