Our client is looking for a special candidate who can create an environment in which excellence in clinical care will flourish. Do you have the skills to lead a loyal and dedicated team of healthcare professionals to deliver an outstanding service.
The Clinical Manager would support the Business Manager in providing a high standard of quality care to meet the needs of the Service Users and their families.
You will be responsible for all clinical decisions within the home so you must be a strong communicator with the natural ability to lead a team of enthusiastic nursing professionals.
To join the team we are looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
- Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
- Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
- Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
- Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
Our Client is one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, they offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment. If you would like to know more about this role and the benefits please get in touch
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.