We're looking to hire an experienced part time Clinical Lead Nurse to join our very successful Bristol branch as part of our 2016 growth plans.
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. In 2014 Meridian celebrated 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 66 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 330 direct staff Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and International companies.
The role of the Clinical Lead Nurse is:-
- To aid the development of the branches in following stringent recruitment processes in line with all relevant legislation
- To undertake nurse interviews in a timely and professional manner
- To work with both the NHS and private healthcare sector clients to deliver high quality staff both as nurses and healthcare assistants in order to increase business levels
- Undertake appraisals with all nurses to identify any additional training needs
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Clinical Expertise
- A current or lapsed PIN number
- An understanding of the healthcare recruitment market
- A passion for the delivery of quality care
- The desire to develop and grow the branches
A little bit more about working for Meridian Business Support:
Our success is due to our great people. We pay a competitive salary we are keen to reward and incentivise our staff in an innovative way!
This is a highly autonomous environment and your ideas can become part of our annual company strategy, all of our staff get to have their say and put forward their opinions, which we really value.
The result of this exercise is that we look to implement all positive suggestions from the team for the coming year.
We love to celebrate success and if you join us before the 27th February you will be able to attend our Annual Conference & Awards Dinner to learn about our success in 2015 and our plan for 2016 and beyond.
If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established environment, apply now.