Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for a Clinical Contract Coordinator for our preferred client in Mid Glamorgan.
The purpose of the role will be to provide clinical support to both current and new contracts and to provide clinical and technical support to the Tenders Team and expanding customer base.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Assist Procurement in compiling competitive bids
- Proof reading final drafts for tenders
- Management of any clinical queries arising from the tenders, during submission and thereafter.
- Ensure completion of all tenders in accordance with strict deadlines.
- Work closely with the New Business team to ensure timely and accurate conversion of new wins.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current developments in the NHS, highlighting opportunities to develop customer service activities and the strategic growth of the Company.
- Liaise with internal departments and ensure the needs of both the customer and the business are highlighted and met.
- Provide basic clinical training to internal departments.
- To attend meetings as necessary.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience of a wide range of clinical expertise in a theatre scrub environment (Ideally RGN/ODP or HSA/HSW with a theatre background coupled with a strong knowledge of the general procedures and methods of operation within a large manufacturing business. Must have the ability to work to strict targets and deadlines.
Candidates must have the ability to proof read with excellent attention to detail and high proficiency in Microsoft packages including Word and Excel in particular Formula's, Calculations, V Look Up and Pivot Tables.
Candidates who do not meet the above clinical experience will not be considered.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and benefits and the unique opportunity to work for a leading clinical organisation
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.