A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical coder in Salisbury initially for a 3 month contract period.
You will analyse, interpret and abstract relevant information (including complex conditions and treatments) and code patient's clinical case notes using nationally agreed classifications and codes.
This is a key role as coded clinical data is essential for effective management, it is used to support service agreements, clinical governance reporting and benchmarking.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Current or recent clinical coding experience in using ICD-10 and OPCS
* Experience/knowledge that supports the understanding of clinical terms, anatomy and physiology procedures (both invasive and non invasive)
* Substantial administrative experience
* An awareness of coding data quality issues
* Good standard of general education - GCSE / O'level standard of education to include English or equivalent
* National Accredited Clinical Coder qualification
Please contact Danny at Meridian Business Support for further information 01722 328038 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.