Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their growing team based from their offices in Bath.
The role is within the Client Services Administration team. Customer care must be proactively considered; emphasis placed on the provision of service excellence and value to our clients, ensuring work is right first time, every time.
- Contribute to the day-to-day activities, tasks and functions of the team
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of business processing
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies, procedures and checklists
- Responsible for the completion of administrative tasks in the relevant area
- Ensure all items received by the team are processed within the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Data cleansing of systems and client databases when required
- Documentation and letter generation including scanning
- Involved with the incoming and outgoing post as well as team emails
- Participation in team wide projects
This is a full-time role offering a salary of £18,000-£21,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.