Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for an Client Services Administrator to join their team based from their offices in Bath.
The role is a core function within client Services Administration. Customer care must be proactively considered; emphasis placed on provision of service excellence and value to clients, ensuring work is right first time, every time.
The central responsibilities include:
- Adviser Administration - to provide administration support to Adviser businesses and Adviser networks on the platform
- Customer Relations - deal with queries and requests from Financial Advisers, administrators, paraplanners and on occasions their clients
- New Investments - responsible for the accuracy and completeness of application processing
- Business Administration - involved in varying administration aspects of the Wrap Platform, across multiple wrappers
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of business processing
- Liaise with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies, procedures and checklists
- Responsible for the completion of administrative tasks in the relevant area
- Meet all Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Ensure that the Treating Customers Fairly principles are adhered to, including raising any areas for concern with either line manager or compliance
- Manage risk effectively by informing line manager if any incidents, "near misses" or exposures to our risk profile are identified. Comply with all company policies. Report risk concerns to line manager.
- Responsible for developing new processes and challenging existing ones, to maximise efficiency and accuracy
This is a full time role offering a salary of £20,000-£22,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, health care and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.