Our client, who is based in central Salisbury, has an exciting opportunity for a Client Service Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to various departments by undertaking administrative tasks as required generated by investors, advisers and internal instructions.
The role is extremely varied and the candidate will need to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have previous experience in a similar environment.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Proven investor service skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- Good numerical skills, with an eye for detail.
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- A team player but able to work independently using your initiative.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge.
This is a full time, permanent position, offering Benefits such as a 35-hour working week, private medical insurance, permanent health insurance, 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays plus much more!
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.