Meridian Health currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning/ domestic Coordinator/ supervisor to work within the NHS in Bath
The purpose of this role is to ensure patients, staff and visitors have a clean and safe environment. You will also be responsible for the daily co-ordination, organisation, supervision and support of domestic and housekeeping team members. we are looking for candidates to have a minimum of ONE YEAR SUPERVISORY experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the daily activities in an allocated area of the service, ensuring department procedures and policies are followed to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- Work with and support teams during periods of high demand to meet work load pressures.
- Train new members of staff.
- Complete monitoring/control documentation in line with departmental standards.
- In order to apply for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:-
- Technical and practical knowledge of cleaning procedures, equipment, machinery and infection control procedures to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Supervisory skills qualification to NVQ Level 2 and relevant experience.
- Possession of Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications, including COSHH and Risk Assessment principles.
- Knowledge of Lifting & Handling procedures.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others as well as being able to manage own time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to identify priorities and work on own initiative.
This will be a full time position, and will require the applicant to work every other weekend- enhanced pay rates apply.
weekday shifts will be 2-10pm, with unsociable rates paid for 8-10pm, and weekend enhancements also applicable.
Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.