Meridian Health currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning/ domestic Coordinator to work within the NHS in Bath. 37.5 hours per week on a temp to perm basis.
The purpose of this role is to ensure patients, staff and visitors have a clean and safe environment. You will also be responsible for the daily co-ordination, organisation, supervision and support of domestic and housekeeping team members. we are looking for candidates to have a minimum of ONE YEAR SUPERVISORY experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the daily activities in an allocated area of the service, ensuring department procedures and policies are followed to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- Work with and support teams during periods of high demand to meet work load pressures.
- Train new members of staff.
- Complete monitoring/control documentation in line with departmental standards.
- In order to apply for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:-
- Technical and practical knowledge of cleaning procedures, equipment, machinery and infection control procedures to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Supervisory skills qualification to NVQ Level 2 and relevant experience.
- Possession of Basic Food Hygiene and Health & Safety qualifications, including COSHH and Risk Assessment principles.
- Knowledge of Lifting & Handling procedures.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others as well as being able to manage own time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to identify priorities and work on own initiative.
There are two positions available;
Post 1 Midday to 8pm, working every other weekend. On weeks where there is weekend shift, it will be three weekdays and weekend.
Post 2 alternating shift pattern week 1 is 2pm-10pm and week one is 4pm-midnight. One weekend in four.
Enhanced pay rates will be paid for weekend and week day 8pm-6am.
Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.