Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives / Machine Operatives for their client based in Girvan, a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of surgical medical devices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very reputable organisation.
As Production Operative, you would be working as a member of the Production Team reporting to the Shift Team Leader, and would be responsible for carrying out operational duties associated with the Kitting Department as well as product inspection. You would also be responsible for picking correct and accurate kits from picking sheets, which are specific to a particular surgeon's requirements.
The successful candidate will have the key responsibilities:
* Working within the specified company's Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions to produce products to the required quality standards
* Preparation and recording of production materials
* Ensure working areas are kept to the required standards at all times
* Accurate picking and packing of surgical kits
* Comply with the required Quality Systems, GMP, Health & Safety and Environmental standards at all times
* To remain flexible in supporting the department in meeting customer requirements and business objectives
* Liaise and work closely with the other production team members on quality and productivity improvements, effective teamwork and communication
The position requires the successful candidate to have the following:
* Previous Clean Room experience would be an advantage but not essential (full training will be given)
* Ability to work flexibly across all departments
* High level of attention to detail
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
High level of dexterity is required along with excellent hand eye coordination!
If you are self-motivated, self-managing, and in possession of good interpersonal skills then we would be keen to speak with you. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0141 285 7905
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.