PERMANENT ROLE - Thursday - Monday - £29,719.32pa+
Class 1 Drivers needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Wigan.
This is a permanent position on £11.73ph, working Thursday to Monday
- £12.85ph between 6pm - 4am
- £12.90ph from 12am Saturday - 12am Monday
- £13.97ph for Bank holidays
- 6th shift payment £30 plus hourly rate
- £24.70 per night out
Based on 45 hours per week and 1 night out a week, you could earn £29,719.32pa
Contracted to 45 hours per week
Start times between 02.00 & 04.00
You will be required to night out at least 1 night a week
The work will consist mainly of delivering and collecting from the same site and preparing your trailers in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
There may be a need to work on multi contracts from this site.
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a class 1 licence and full CPC.
- Manual handling may be required.
- Overtime will be expected.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.