PERMANENT ROLE - Average week 50 - 60 hours - Monday to Friday - Class 1 £11ph - Class 2 £10ph
Upto £11 per hour + Benefits
We are looking for people who possess a passion for driving, delivering fantastic customer service and have the desire to go the extra mile.
In this role you will be working on one of our prestigious contracts delivering readymix material. You will always strive to exceed customer expectations building an innovative, effective and respected relationship.
The Concrete Mixers are Volvo Trident or Mercedes, 8 leggers with an 8 metre British McPhee drum, 250 litre water tank and are Gold FORS spec. We want drivers that will look after their own vehicle and take pride in its appearance. All cleaning equipment and training will be provided in the 3-week induction process.
Minimum 40 hours per week contract with opportunities to work up to 60 hours.
Some Saturday working will be required whereby a minimum of 8 hours will be paid.
Nights out will be required at the rate of £25 per night allowance.
Sundays and Bank Holidays at time and a half.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Concrete Mixer truck to be operated efficiently
- Vehicle to be kept clean and presentable
- Driver uniform and PPE to be worn
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Drum to be kept clean and free from build up
- Keep up the high standards of our customer
What we give you:
- Guaranteed 40-hour contract
- New mixer truck
- Paid in-depth induction & training programme
- Full uniform and PPE
- Mineral Products Qualification and SUDs courses (Registered for DCPC) paid for
- Company benefits
- Performance bonus scheme
Experience & Qualifications
- You must hold a Class 1 or 2 licence
- Current DCPC & Digital Tachograph card
- Be enthusiastic, reliable and customer focused, with the ability to maintain positive internal and external customer relationships
- Be punctual, have good communication skills and work ethic
- Good geographical knowledge is beneficial
- Be willing to learn new skills
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
These are just some of the reasons which make us a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
As part of the company incentive scheme you could also receive:
- £250 after 3 months of working for us and a further £250 after 6 months
- £500 for recommending a driver friend, and your friend also gets £250
- £300 per annum for zero days unauthorised absence
- £150 per annum for 1 days unauthorised absence
- £200 per annum for no accidents
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.