Our Client is a leading Environmental Consultancy with 21 years' experience successfully helping our clients achieve their development ambitions. As result of our success we have grown to have a permanent team of over 45 staff with a diverse range of technical skills.
Our Head Office is in Glasgow and we also have offices in Banchory, Edinburgh and Inverness. EnviroCentre's current client portfolio includes private sector companies operating in renewable energy, quarrying, infrastructure, commercial/residential development, public sector (Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Scottish Natural Heritage, local authorities), and third sector organisations including fishery trusts. Much of our work is within the UK, but we also undertake projects in Europe and Internationally.
Provide engineering design and drawing support across various teams;
- Undertake and produce CAD drawings and technical specifications for various design projects using AutoCAD;
- Prepare drawings from sketches supplied by engineers;
- Undertake GIS tasks;
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst being able to work effectively and accurately individually;
- Ensure all work undertaken is produced accurately to standards in a time efficient manner;
- Provide mentorship to less experienced team members; and
- Undertake environmental fieldwork
BSc and/or MSc/MEng in a relevant discipline;
- Proven relevant experience in the production of CAD drawings of civil engineering design projects;
- Fully proficient use of AUTOCAD;
- GIS experience;
- LSS experience would be beneficial; and
- General environmental fieldwork experience would be an added advantage.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.