Child Care Assistant
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas
- Ensuring the Nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents, children and to welcome visitors to the nursery.
- A NVQ Level 2-3 in Childcare or equivalent (Level 2 may be considered at the manager's discretion)
- A good understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child's needs.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing high quality childcare.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.