Our client is currently recruiting for chemical process operators to join their expanding company.
Normal hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm but you may be required to occasionally work shifts to meet the business needs which are 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm.
Your duties will include:
- Working within a small team preparing batch chemicals
- Working on various machinery including mixers & blenders
- Decanting chemicals & sampling of products
- Transfer raw materials and finished product to a safe storage area
- FLT Counterbalance license is advantageous but not essential. FLT drivers will be paid at a slightly higher rate.
This role could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate & does include an immediate start.
Please note experience is beneficial but not essential.
If you think you are suitable for this role or would like some more information please contact us either by phone on 01244 304 360 or by email on chesterindustrial @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.