A leading leisure and tourism company are seeking an experienced Senior Chef de Partie to join their fine dining Indian Restaurant
To prepare, cook and present for service menu items to agreed standards and to be responsible for the daily running of that unit.
Including the supervision and development of the unit team.
To manage, monitor and implement unit procedures effectively to ensure that agreed targets are met.
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Group Trainer qualification or experience training a group of staff
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4 week period on a flexible basis. You will be required to work shifts on a rota basis which will include weekends and some public / bank holidays.
- Very competitive salary
- Company discounts
- Profit share and management bonus schemes
- Life insurance cover
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company sick pay
This is an opportunity to work for a global leading brand who truly value their staff.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.