My Client, a School in Sherborne, are looking for a Chef to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
This is a full time, permanent role that is paying a salary of £18,500 per annum.
You will be reporting to the Head Chef and you will be required to:
- Prepare, produce and serve inspirational, fresh, home-cooked meals as directed at the times required
- Adhere to the pre-determined standards and controls
- To show leadership in the kitchen by producing high quality food and by supporting departmental standards and objectives.
- To show culinary flair and creativity in producing the daily menu items and for in house and external catering events in the school. Be confident in organising and executing catering events as they arise over the school year to a high (hotel) standard.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chef that is looking for a new challenge.
Hours of work:
- 5 days out of 7, and shifts can vary from 6am-8pm, 39 hours per week in accordance with the duty rota.
Essential, you must have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Updated Food Hygiene level 2
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work
- Passionate about food
- Experience within a similar role
Please call Kelly O'Donnell on 01935 432 434 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.