Our client who is based in Salisbury has an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Centre Operative to join their team.
You will be responsible for processing client orders by picking, checking, packing, and dispatching orders, goods in and out, and general duties.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the smooth and effective running of the centre, by fulfilling and customise customer's orders in a timely and accurate manner
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience;
- Warehouse experience is preferred however not compulsory
- Computer Literate
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure against strict timelines
- A proactive team player, with the ability to work well independently under own initiative
This is a permanent, part-time position, the working hours are Monday - Friday, 13:00 - 17:00 offering an hourly rate of £8.29 per hour.
Contact Jemma Smith at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.