Are you a catalogue Project manager looking for an opportunity with a successful and growing organisation in Newton Abbot? Well Look no further!!!
- To provide proactive, efficient and reliable project management of catalogues, from initial planning through to completion of project.
- Project manage all international versions of catalogue including briefing and collating work from translation agencies
- Produce and manage planning schedules and workload for each catalogue to ensure timescales are achieved.
- To work closely with the Brand and Marketing Manager, the Graphics Design team, to confirm design strategy, Buying team, to confirm product range and selection and Photo-shoot team, to confirm photography requirements.
- Production of regular status reports to show production work-flow
- Correct and proofread catalogue pages and circulate for approval as appropriate
- Ensuring all tasks are effectively carried out and completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for confirming priorities, specifications and requirements to both the internal teams and external suppliers.
- Project management experience
- Experience in similar role
- Experience of data analysis
- Proven experience of teamwork
- Experience of producing detailed reports
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, email, telephone and presentation.
- Language skills would be a bonus when working with our International team
- Knowledge of office software such as excel and word.
- Self motivated, ability to self manage at key times.
- Driven personality, keen to learn.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills, with strong
- Admin skills
- Able to work as part of, and drive, a team on projects.
- Professionally curious, keen to find new ways to do things.
- Excellent working environment, friendly, and dynamic.
- This is an 8 month contract with a company who are growing so they can't rule out that their may further opportunities available at the end of the contract
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.