Meridian Health have a fantastic opportunity working as a Case Manager for one of the UK's most innovative health management company. As a dedicated member of the team you will provide telephone based case management support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
Your role will involve conducting assessments by telephone to determine the barriers to the individual's recovery and returning to work. Covering all aspects of rehabilitation you will develop innovative and creative solutions to overcoming those barriers. You will take full responsibility for the overall management and outcomes of each individual case and dependant on skills and experience you will have the opportunity to undertake certain specific assessments that could include stress management or Occupational Health.
The role will be based in Tewkesbury and you you will also have the opportunity to work with a range of service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience and be able to evidence the following:
- Clinical and bio-psycho-social assessments
- Identification of functional and return to work goals
- Development and achievement of rehabilitation plans
- Co-ordination of evidence based treatment and interventions
- In-depth knowledge of public and private treatment pathways
- Knowledge of a range of injury types and employment settings
- A Bachelor degree in Allied Health/Nursing/Rehabilitation Science (i.e. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or
- Experience in a range of clinical, injury and industry settings
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office systems
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below. Alternatively you a can call Hannah on 01242 2460222 to discuss this opportunity further.
Are you a qualified physiotherapist, corrective exercise professional, councellor, CBT practitioner, nutritionist, physiologist, nurse or other appropriately qualified professional , looking for a new experience?
Meridian Health have a fantastic opportunity- please call the office today for more information 01242 246022 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.